Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WOW

Really the word said it all. I was so completely happy today I got to visit my friends and see my teachers at my old school. I really want to spend as much time as I can with them while I'm here. I'm afraid if I do then it will make it harder for me to leave,then I won't be able to come back and that will only make it worse. I know that they all missed me as much as I missed them so it pains me that I cant see them to much. I hope that my pain will kinda go numb so I know Ill get use to it and that makes me happy. That's why I'm coming up here all the time and in the summer that's all I'm ganna do. Everything will be OK and I absolutely will get through it because it is what I'm good at. Keep n smiling=D

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend that moved and I never get to see. It's sad, but we get by and still lover her!

    ReplyDelete