Monday, March 22, 2010

Keep on smiling =D

I really haven't have had time to get on the computer lately so I haven't written in forever sorry for that.I'm back ya=D and I'm ganna get a jump on things. First I'm ganna study like crazy because I'm ganna have to catch up at this new school and I'm not feeling like such an outsider now ya for that to.I'm making friends and I've excepted that I can't keep feeling sorry for myself and bo ho this and bo ho that I'm sick and tired of it yuck yuck yuck=p Now its time to change just like everything around me and hey anyone else that needs help I'm the help guru and email me questions really I'm serious so don't fret because most likely theirs someone out there who's experiencing the same thing keep on smiling=D

1 comment:

  1. uhhh wow! u have changed (big time!) i miss u so much. i am glad u r making friends and doing good. call me k? i want to talk and catch up. i no that u dont get out of school until 4 and i dont want to txt u in class then when i txt u out of school u dont txt back and i understand y its just that emma and kelsey get txts back. i guess im just jealous. anyway call me girl i miss and luv ya
    jess

    ReplyDelete