Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweet Bliss or A Horible Death????

Do u ever have that feeling where your like ug oh why bother my lifes over anyway. Well I have that feeling every day and I'm really sick of it. Oh ya my parents say that were moving oh goody. Why not put another lode on my head to add to all my girl problems. I have way to much stuff going on in my life already and now this pops up yep yep yep they really want to kill me don't they. Things with my boyfriend are AWESOME and now I have to MOVE to freaking FLORIDA thats just great. My sicotic dad was like its ok we can fly your friends down here to visit. Oh ya dad thats a perfect idea because all parents are ok with that. Now readers tell me something would your parents be so kind and let there chide fly down to Florida by themselves ya thats what I thought!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment