Monday, January 18, 2010

My Pain =;(

Guess what readers my parents are taking me to Florida to look at houses, schools, and pools oh my. They really want to kill me I can't concentrate on anything because of this stupid move. Why can't my parents just call the whole thing off. I'm putting up this big girl act just for them but sometimes I'm ignoring them for a good reason. Every time I look at them I feel so much pain I can't think! I don't sleep at night anymore because It's on my mind so much I'm really close to flunking two of my classes I had an F in one but i got it to a high D and now its close to a C but I can't think.I'm starting to fall asleep in class because I'm so tired. I'm not really eating much as I used to and when there watching me I'm normal so they don't see my pain if any one can help me get throw this pain tell me plzzzzzzzz =;(.

No comments:

Post a Comment